ILTO - I Love This Outfits

15:33

Hello guy,s today I bring you my new tag ILTO (I love this outfits) wich is gonna be regular here.
There are just some outfits, that are awesome in my opinion and I just will talk about each one!

Olá pessoal, hoje trago-vos a minha nova tag ILTO (Eu amo estes outfits) que vai ser regular aqui.
São apenas alguns outfits que são fantásticos na minha opinião e simplesmente vou falar sobre eles!
This one, inspired on nautical features is so simple but so fashionista at the same time.
Este, inspirado nos motivos náuticos, é tão simples mas ao mesmo tempo tão fashionista.
Here you can simple noticed the importance/necessity that a vest do on a outfit.
Aqui dá para perceber a importância/necessidade que um colete tem num outfit.
I love a lot this sport look that we can give on a outfit with just a sweater and a cap, you can also turned to casual if you put a shirt inside.
Eu amo este look desportivo que podemos criar num outfiit com uma simples sweater e um cap, podemos tambem torná-lo casual se colocarmos uma camisa por dentro.
This street style is super awesome and totally my style because is super confy!
Este estilo street é super fantástico e totalmente o meu estilo porque é super confortável!
And to finish a super cute bonnet that make our head and ears so warm :)
E para terminar um gorro super giro que torna a nossa cabeça e orelhas tão quentinhas :)

What did you think of this tag?
O que pensas desta tag?

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instragram

https://www.instagram.com/targaryenson/

Subscribe