Exciting Camping

05:16



Todos os anos, costumo ir acampar com a minha família por dois dias na Praia Fluvial de Luzim, e como este ano criei este blog, achei justo levar-vos a conhecer os meus dias de campismo!
Every year, I usually go camping with my family for two days on River Of Luzim, and  as this year I created this blog, I think it´s fair take you to meet my days of camping!

A Churrascada :)
The Barbecue :)
O pôr-do-sol visto da minha tenda, tão lindo!
The sunset seen from my tent, so beautiful!
Sem entretenimento não aguento ficar deitado na toalho, por isso é levar revistas foi a escolha indicada!
Without entertainment I cannot stand in the towel for too long, so take magazines was the best choice!
Espero que tenham gostado, comentem a dizero que acham desta paisagem maravilhosa :)
I hope you like it, say what you think of this landscape :)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instragram

https://www.instagram.com/targaryenson/

Subscribe